Favorite chips? (2 Viewers)

Favorite chips?

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
What are some of your favorite chips? What chips do you like to snack on?

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I like Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips, and Kettle Cooked Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt potato chips. :)

• Digging it
Reactions: Cpvr

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
We call them 'crisps' in the U.K. BTW I love Pringles, favourites are Chive & Sour Cream. So 'More-ish'

• LOL!
Reactions: Cpvr and zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
My old dog Oscar had a passion for 'Ready Salted' crisps. Never quite sure why, I always found them a bit tasteless! DSCF9459.JPG

• LOL!
Reactions: Cpvr and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Sadly that was one of the last pictures I ever took of him :-( He succombed to the injuries he had sustained soon after - he had been hit by a bicycle on the sidewalk and was only getting worse, the vet did some tests and we discovered he had early cancer of the bone marrow :-(
Shit man, I'm very sorry. :( @Ckloraw and I have lost many treasured companions. Very sad indeed....

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Shit man, I'm very sorry. :( @Ckloraw and I have lost many treasured companions. Very sad indeed....
Yeah, I still miss him, Mr Morbis. And people still occasionally ask about him, even recently :-( Howeve rthese days I have Eden to look after me, right now he is lying in his bed, waiting for his last walk of the evening

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Yeah, I still miss him, Mr Morbis. And people still occasionally ask about him, even recently :-( Howeve rthese days I have Eden to look after me, right now he is lying in his bed, waiting for his last walk of the evening
Eden seems like a really nice pooch. I'm so glad you have him as your companion!

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Yes, he takes very godo care of me. And makes sure that I remember to feed him regularly. He has a chronic fear of starving to death. DSCF2600.JPG

• I love it!
Reactions: Cpvr

Users who are viewing this thread