nature walks at 3am (2 Viewers)

nature walks at 3am

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Same here! We have waterproof puppy pads, about 8 of them. She poops and pees only in that spot, and we rotate them every coup;e days. Easily machine washable!

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
You are lucky. Eden insists on going out. He needs grass, bushes or trees to wee or poop on, and even then he takes loads of time carefully selecting the right spot!

• LOL!
  • Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Come At Me Bro How Bow Dat GIF

hehe

• LOL!

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Graveyard walks after midnight. 🧛‍♀️ I did that once with my cousin up deep in the hills of an old Pennsylvania cemetery.

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Don't have that problem with my dog Eden. He loves to go outside, preferably for long walkies! So did Oscar, and so did Ti, and before them there was Sinbad, and Sam, and Sandy.... always had dogs that have been real 'lets go outside, please!' doggies

• Digging it

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Same thing with our dog Cookie! She’s broken. Jk😂😂She‘s an inside dog all the way, but she loves to go on the patio a lot.
We have a very small porch that leads directly to stairs to the front yard. Not enough space to really do anything.

We keep the puppy pads in the hallway. hehe

• Digging it

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Somehow a graveyard after midnight seems a rather spooky place to visit...

I suppose it should have been spooky, but my cousin was so chill about it and it turned out to be a great night and memory. He passed away at a very young age, early 20's. I'm so glad to have the memories of us hanging out that week when I was visiting family.
Oh wow! I did that (by myself) ages ago in North PA, just below NY in a tiny mountain town. Interesting!

Yeah, very interesting, we went to cemeteries not far from each other it would seem? I was at a cemetery close to Sunbury, Pa, I think? There are a lot of coal mines and mountains in this area. This cemetery was deep up into the side of a mountain, with a dirt road covered by a long tree canopy.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Yeah, very interesting, we went to cemeteries not far from each other it would seem? I was at a cemetery close to Sunbury, Pa, I think? There are a lot of coal mines and mountains in this area. This cemetery was deep up into the side of a mountain, with a dirt road covered by a long tree canopy.
The one I was at was pretty big. You could drive through it, and it had a mausoleum.

I'm sorry about your cousin. :(

• Digging it

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
The one I was at was pretty big. You could drive through it, and it had a mausoleum.

I'm sorry about your cousin. :(

Wow, very big cemetery you visited. The cemetery I went too, was very old with small and big head stones, no mausoleum,.

Thank you! I was glad to have the time I did with my cousin.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

Users who are viewing this thread