nature walks at 3am (1 Viewer)

nature walks at 3am

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
When I was much younger, I enjoyed late night walks around the town and wooded areas. Starting at around 2 or 3am. I'd walk and walk until I was exhausted. Then I'd walk back home just as the sun came up. It was cathartic.

I had a lot of anger back then, and this helped vent it.

@xj900uk @Web Diva

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I still like walking but not at 2 or 3 am! Then I am safely tucked up in bed.
Fortunately I can walk with my Gudie Dog Eden in the local areas, or maybe further afield when we take the bus or train

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Jim Carrey Lol GIF

• Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
He is. Right now he's curled up on his bed waiting for the washing to finish, me to hang it up outside then he can take me out for 'walkies'. We have to go shopping & also to the library

• LOL!
  • Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Yeah I gave up my licence about 10 years ago when my eyesight fell below the minimum required safety standard. These days eithe rpeople give us a lift, or we usually go by public transport - fortunately the buses around here are pretty good, althuogh we have been on the high speed long distance trains a couple of times recently. Eden actually really loves those as they have a 'doggie spot' for Assistance Dogs in one of the carriages in 1st class.

• Digging it

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Yeah I gave up my licence about 10 years ago when my eyesight fell below the minimum required safety standard. These days eithe rpeople give us a lift, or we usually go by public transport - fortunately the buses around here are pretty good, althuogh we have been on the high speed long distance trains a couple of times recently. Eden actually really loves those as they have a 'doggie spot' for Assistance Dogs in one of the carriages in 1st class.
Aww hehe There is no public transport here. Too poor!! lol

• Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
It's pretty good here, and being disabled I get free bus journeys other than at rush hour, and subsidised train fares. And Eden goes completely free!

• Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I've heard of dogs that do that, live permanently indoors and can use a litter tray or equivalent. What breed is she?

• Digging it

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
She's a Blue Heeler mix. Her ears are floppy. hehehe She does chase the cats when they run across the floor. We are trying to teach her not to. lol

• Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I don't know what a Blue Heeler is? Is she a small, medium or large dog? Obviously, small dogs are easier to train and to keep inside most of the time. Be permanent 'house hounds'

• Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I don't know that sort of dog, but I have a fair mind of the size. You are lucky that she has taken to being a 'house hound' and never having to go outside

• Digging it

Users who are viewing this thread