The animal you won't keep as a pet? (1 Viewer)

The animal you won't keep as a pet?

Heatman

Resident Schism
Sep 6, 2024
Soul Shards
Are there any animals out there which you're never going to consider keeping as a pet? For me, it's going to be snakes šŸ. I don't have any love for them. A friend of mine died from a snake bite which was said to be from a black mamba.

Which animal will you never keep?

• Holy shit!
  • Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Are there any animals out there which you're never going to consider keeping as a pet? For me, it's going to be snakes šŸ. I don't have any love for them. A friend of mine died from a snake bite which was said to be from a black mamba.

Which animal will you never keep?
Any really big animal (dogs included). They tear shit up and constantly eat. hehe

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Never really warmed to cats and they don't like me

Kamala Harris Listening GIF

• LOL!
Reactions: Web Diva and Cpvr

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I'm a dog person, but like cats too. I wouldn't have a snake, or anything reptilian.

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I used to have a tortoise as a pet. He was very intelligent and cunning - always used to make sure he had the pick of my grandmother's strawberries each year when they ripened. In the battle of wits between human and reptile, the humans seemed hopelessly outclassed.

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I used to have a tortoise as a pet. He was very intelligent and cunning - always used to make sure he had the pick of my grandmother's strawberries each year when they ripened. In the battle of wits between human and reptile, the humans seemed hopelessly outclassed.
Humans are pretty dumb. We've lost something in all this tech we use. lol

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Sorry, for me there is nothing like having a 'real' pet. Someone that actually becomes your best friend...

281817148.jpg

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

Users who are viewing this thread