Photoshop (1 Viewer)

Photoshop

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
Anyone here have any skills using Photoshop? What are some graphics you've designed?

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I tried it one day, but the learning curve was just too big. Thankfully it was pirated software, so I paid nothing. hehe

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I have a copy of an early version of Photoshop 7.0 from over 20 years ago. I only paid a couple of £ for it as it was on sale and obsolte even then. But it's fairly easy to use and does me for what I need. There are some very good help & assistance videos on the internet for the more modern versions

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I tried it one day, but the learning curve was just too big. Thankfully it was pirated software, so I paid nothing. hehe
What about Canva or Krita? I see a lot about talk about them on Reddit. I haven‘t used them though. They’re both similar to Photoshop.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I have a copy of an early version of Photoshop 7.0 from over 20 years ago. I only paid a couple of £ for it as it was on sale and obsolte even then. But it's fairly easy to use and does me for what I need. There are some very good help & assistance videos on the internet for the more modern versions
I only do basic editing like crop, and resize. I have ACDSee 2023 Ultimate which does the trick, and a whole lot more (super fast photo browsing, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread