What time do you usually go to sleep? (2 Viewers)

What time do you usually go to sleep?

Empire

Resident Schism
Sep 6, 2024
United Kingdon
Soul Shards
I can be VERY shocking, I'm more of a night than a morning person. I get to bed around 11.30 pm or even as late as 12midnight, then spend up to 3 hours watching Amazon Prime or YouTube till 3 am on my Tablet

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Still need a healthy dose of painkiller before I can even consider lying down and getting some sleep. I usually have an aromatherapy-rich bath first which helps to relax me and stops the nerves in my hip/leg jumping for a few hours
I'm sorry man. :( I have RLS, but a quick weed gummie knocks it out.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I am on morphine which is far stronger than the weed
I'm saddened tho that you have to take such a strong medication just for pain. I don't know if I could even tolerate morphine. They gave some to my Dad one time when he was hurt and in the hospital, and he started hallucinating and thought people were coming to abduct him. :(

Krissycakes09

Schism Staff
Schism Admin
Resident Schism
Sep 9, 2024
Soul Shards
Maybe you should consider altering your diet/lifestyle. It may well help alleviate some of the symptooms and problems
Thats not the problem. Have always been like that. Ever since I was a little kid, I was the best baby as I would sleep though the night. Have always had sleep apnea. Even when I was a baby.

• *is sad
Reactions: zoldos

Users who are viewing this thread