What time do you usually go to sleep? (1 Viewer)

What time do you usually go to sleep?

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
For me, it varies. Some days I go to bed at 1 a.m., and on other days, I’ll go to bed at 3 a.m. However, I usually don’t wake up until 12 p.m. or 1 p.m.

What about you? What time do you usually wake up and go to sleep?"

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva and zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Varies, Used to be aroudn 11.30 but I am trying to make it a little earlier. I usually turn in for a nice relaxing bath with some aromatherapy (for all my aching muscles and bones) by about 10.45pm

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos and Web Diva

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Sleep? What is this?
Tyler Perry No Sleep GIF by Nickelodeon

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

Flagons Workshop

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Go to sleep and stay asleep are two different things with me. One happens pretty much randomly, the other never does. At best I sleep for four hours at a time. At best.

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Without strong painkillers like morphine and methadone I struggle to get more than a few hours lying down before I am twisting and turning in agony, struggling to get out of bed.

• *is sad
Reactions: zoldos

The Raven

Resident Schism
Aug 17, 2024
Soul Shards
This one is a bit tricky because I go to bed around 11pm or 12pm but I have troubles falling asleep and thus sometimes I am awake until 3am. Then I wake up at 8am or 9am and start my day. Not to mention that I wake up from time to time during night.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Go to sleep and stay asleep are two different things with me. One happens pretty much randomly, the other never does. At best I sleep for four hours at a time. At best.
I'm sorry man. I have no problem sleeping. But my g/f says I may have Sleep Apnea and need a sleep study performed, since I'm always fatigued.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
This one is a bit tricky because I go to bed around 11pm or 12pm but I have troubles falling asleep and thus sometimes I am awake until 3am. Then I wake up at 8am or 9am and start my day. Not to mention that I wake up from time to time during night.
I can go to bed at 11pm, but I'll be back up at 3am and then will stay up until like noon that day! lol

• LOL!
Reactions: Cpvr

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I need to get to bed at regular times. Over here we have a saying - 'one hour before midnight is worth two after'. I hope to be in bed by 11.30pm at the latest tonight, I have an important disabled cricket game tomorrow so need to be fighting fit.

Kyng

Resident Schism
Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Soul Shards
I usually go to bed between 12am and 1am, but I've had a hard time getting to sleep lately, so I sometimes don't actually nod off until over an hour later!

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Still need a healthy dose of painkiller before I can even consider lying down and getting some sleep. I usually have an aromatherapy-rich bath first which helps to relax me and stops the nerves in my hip/leg jumping for a few hours

Users who are viewing this thread