last computer game you played? (1 Viewer)

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Right now I have just broken out (again) War in the PAcific - Admiral's Edition (from Matrix/Slitherine)

• Coolness
Reactions: zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Currently playing 'war in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition' still (by Matrix/Slitherine

Kyng

Resident Schism
Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Soul Shards
The Sims 4

Sadly, a couple of my older Sims are coming to the end of their lives now :( ! (Still, if I didn't have aging turned on, my households would get way too large...)

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Just tried Baldur's Gate 3 following the big Patch 7 update (much vaunted, publicised and awaited) but it kept on coming up with conflicting software and when I tried to do a 'verify files cache' on Steam it found over 900 suspect files, so I have deleted it entirely off my big Windows 10 PC and am now reinstalling a new vanilla from scratch with hopefully all th eupdates on.
Hmm, it's over 120Gig in size so it will be an over-night job.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Once Human. But after the last nearly total "wipe", we are not as excited about it since everyone was set back to level 1.

What the shit?

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Just tried Baldur's Gate 3 following the big Patch 7 update (much vaunted, publicised and awaited) but it kept on coming up with conflicting software and when I tried to do a 'verify files cache' on Steam it found over 900 suspect files, so I have deleted it entirely off my big Windows 10 PC and am now reinstalling a new vanilla from scratch with hopefully all th eupdates on.
Hmm, it's over 120Gig in size so it will be an over-night job.
hehe Fix your computer! lol

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
What kind of computer do you have?
Have two, a very old Windows 7 where I do most of my work, my postings and my writings (OK it is obsolete but I go with what I know) and a newer SXC Windows 10 (which I picked up very cheap 2nd hand and refurbished) for playing the newer games like Baldur's Gate 3.

• Coolness
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards

Users who are viewing this thread