How much weed do you smoke daily? (1 Viewer)

How much weed do you smoke daily?

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
I smoke every 15-20 minutes when I'm awake. I prefer to use my bong, and smoke poppers mixed with tobacco.

How often do you usually smoke weed?

• I love it!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I smoke every 15-20 minutes when I'm awake. I prefer to use my bong, and smoke poppers mixed with tobacco.

How often do you usually smoke weed?
Not as much as I like. They finally decriminalized it in my state, so we bought some weed gummies. Holy shit. A nice, natural high!! hehe

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
Not as much as I like. They finally decriminalized it in my state, so we bought some weed gummies. Holy shit. A nice, natural high!! hehe
I'm not a big fan of gummies. They don't do the trick for me. I have gummies in my cupboard that I bought a few months ago.

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I smoke a couple times(2-3) a week. I used to smoke a lot more frequently when I was younger.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
These days because of physical injury/disability I am on a regular dosage of morphine daily. Helps me to get to sleep at night and see fluffy pink unicorns running around my garden by day.

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Cool. Why the decrease in frequency tho?
I just like to vibe and not smoke everyday lol. It’s more a weekend thing for me now. I even cut down on my drinking too.
These days because of physical injury/disability I am on a regular dosage of morphine daily. Helps me to get to sleep at night and see fluffy pink unicorns running around my garden by day.
I’ve had morphine before. It’s some strong shit! They gave me to me in the hospital when I had a bad Gastritis flare up about two years ago.

Last edited:

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I’ve had morphine before. It’s my strong shit! They gave me to me in the hospital when I had a bad Gastritis flare up about two years ago.
I have broken pieces of bone pressed up against the sciatica nerve in my right hip - I need the daily morphine (usually in the evenings, about to have some right now) and occasional methadone injections just be able to sit and lie down at night, otherwise I am in absolute paralytic agony.

Users who are viewing this thread