gotta eat (1 Viewer)

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Me too.Fajita tacos are the bomb. I also like quesadillas and tortas.
There's a Mexican place here in town. I always get the same thing. A mix of grilled shrimp, chicken, steak, and a some sort of sausage with onions and other veggies in an amazing sauce. OMFG hehe

Mexican is my favorite dude! :D

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
There's a Mexican place here in town. I always get the same thing. A mix of grilled shrimp, chicken, steak, and a some sort of sausage with onions and other veggies in an amazing sauce. OMFG hehe

It’s my favorite too. there’s so many mexican restaurants out here and local taco trucks. Shrimp and steak quesadillas are so good. I like enchiladas too. The spicy sauce that comes with the tacos are also delicious! I can only mess with spicy stuff as long as I have my acid reflux meds lol

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
It’s my favorite too. there’s so many mexican restaurants out here and local taco trucks. Shrimp and steak quesadillas are so good. I like enchiladas too. The spicy sauce that comes with the tacos are also delicious! I can only mess with spicy stuff as long as I have my acid reflux meds lol
There's a taco truck here that sets up every now and then in random locations. I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I have reflux as well. :(

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Did somebody say "Tacos"?
No Way Omg GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
  • *is sad

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
My last bone density scan showed that my bones have gotten stronger. I take a bunch of vitamins which seems to help.

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
  • *is sad

Users who are viewing this thread