Console or PC gaming? (1 Viewer)

Console or PC gaming?

JennyorAlice

Resident Schism
Jun 17, 2024
Soul Shards
Are you a console gamer or a PC gamer?

Do you do both? Or do you just do one or the other?

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Are you a console gamer or a PC gamer?

Do you do both? Or do you just do one or the other?
I've always been a PC gamer. The only console I've ever owned as the original Nintendo. And I only had a couple of games. Oh yeah, I also owned an Atari 2600! :) But I do much more than just gaming so a high end PC was the way to go.

JennyorAlice

Resident Schism
Jun 17, 2024
Soul Shards
I've always been a console gamer but I kind of stuck with the consoles that Nintendo puts out. I'm kind of a Mario fan so I have to stick with Nintendo.

Flagons Workshop

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
The last console I owned was an Atari 5200, I owned that Atari 2600 before that. After that I got into building PC's, and pretty much went that route. I use PC's mostly for generating 3D Art, and if you have one that does that, it can pretty much play any game there is.

So I'm not a console gamer, but I'm not much of a gamer period ;)

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I played games on a friend's Commodore (it used cassette tapes). That got me excited about computers. Also in elementary school, I played around with Apple IIe computers. We didn't get a "home" computer until the late 80's. I got completely hooked instantly!

Kyng

Resident Schism
Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Soul Shards
PC, definitely.

The only console I kind of got into was the Dreamcast, when I got a second-hand one from my cousin in 2002.

• Coolness
Reactions: zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I have had a Steam membership for at lesat 15 years for various PC's I have had during that time. Does me just fine

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
I don't like playing on a PC, but I do game a lot on my PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread