favorite wrestler, past or present? (1 Viewer)

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Stone cold is my all time favorite wrestler. The rock is my second favorite And the Undertaker is my third favorite. I also like Kane too!

• Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
Wrestling is fun. We like MMA and Boxing has been big in my house for a long time.
Growing up, my dad was obsessed with wrestling, not any other sports of that nature. So I grew up a fan as well. He would watch everything they had. He also volunteered as security at local indie wrestling events, so I got to see those and how behind the scenes worked and what it was like.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
Undertaker is my number 1. In no particular order I like Austin, Rock, Jake the Snake, Orton, McIntyre, Shield, Bloodline and Dragunov. There are others, but those are off the top of my head.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Growing up, my dad was obsessed with wrestling, not any other sports of that nature. So I grew up a fan as well. He would watch everything they had. He also volunteered as security at local indie wrestling events, so I got to see those and how behind the scenes worked and what it was like.
That's so freaking cool! I've only been to one live Raw and the shows we went to. Very exciting!! I've never been "back stage".

I wonder why he watched wrestling so much? I'm the only one in my family that ever watched it (starting when Hogan first came on the scene and blew up). Been watching it ever since. hehe

• Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
Shawn Michaels was my favorite wrestler when I was a kid. I also liked Stone Cold a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread