spirits? (1 Viewer)

spirits?

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I don't believe in ghosts. And even if they did exist, why would it be so easy to detect them on all these ghost hunter shows? Why would a ghost care about an EVP, or care to interact with whatever fancy gadget the hunter is using? Why would they even know we exist, and vice versa?

• Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw

Phun

Resident Schism
Jun 8, 2024
Soul Shards
I don't believe in the afterlife unless I see it first hand...if something comes up and tries to scare me...or something in that nature, I hope they are friendly.

• Agreed
  • Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I don't believe in the afterlife unless I see it first hand...if something comes up and tries to scare me...or something in that nature, I hope they are friendly.
Agreed. I am a man of science. I guess I'll find out first hand when it's my time. I hope that's not for awhile. I'm currently 49.

• Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
I don't believe in ghosts. And even if they did exist, why would it be so easy to detect them on all these ghost hunter shows? Why would a ghost care about an EVP, or care to interact with whatever fancy gadget the hunter is using? Why would they even know we exist, and vice versa?
Jamie Kennedy Horror GIF by filmeditor

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

Users who are viewing this thread