Bigfoot? (1 Viewer)

Bigfoot?

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I've never seen any credible evidence to support the existence of a "Bigfoot". And now they are apparently in every US state, every country, everywhere. Yet no one has taken an actual clear, clean closeup picture. Come on! lol

@Web Diva @Cpvr @xj900uk

• That's scary!
Reactions: Ckloraw

Phun

Resident Schism
Jun 8, 2024
Soul Shards
I've never seen any credible evidence to support the existence of a "Bigfoot". And now they are apparently in every US state, every country, everywhere. Yet no one has taken an actual clear, clean closeup picture. Come on! lol

@Web Diva @Cpvr @xj900uk
Let's hope "bigfoot" comes out more in this day and age...cause we could learn a lot more on being out there with everything and still be hidden from the publics eye

• Agreed
Reactions: Ckloraw and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
ikr!

I don't believe it exists, honestly. Course, then again, there are a lot of wooded areas never explored in the US and elsewhere!

• Digging it

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster....are they really real? I'm thinking the same as mentioned above, where's the good pictures.

• LOL!
  • Agreed
Reactions: Ckloraw and zoldos

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards

@Web Diva @Cpvr @xj900uk
Whereas I am open-minded, I do tend to agree with you. If it was 1 or 2, yeah certainly, but now there are supposed to be families of them living in every state. I know some areas like the Pine Barrens or like in the Appalachia mountains, there are tons of areas people don't really go, it could be possible but in some areas there isn't that much hiding space, so I think someone would have seen more than the grainy photo or video off in the distance...just saying.

• LOL!
Reactions: zoldos

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
Let's hope "bigfoot" comes out more in this day and age...cause we could learn a lot more on being out there with everything and still be hidden from the publics eye
Good Bye GIF by Nickelodeon

• Kittie!!

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
True there is a lot of wooden areas never explored...no one has ever explored them...but they could also hide in the obvious spots after searching...
Yeah, apparently a lot of people think that. They will talk about how they have been in these woods for 30 years and only heard some stuff or seen it like twice. Well if you think they are there, makes sense they were prob hiding in plan sight. I think some people just really want to believe it.

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster....are they really real? I'm thinking the same as mentioned above, where's the good pictures.
I agree. I mean, if it was a sighting here or there by a handful of people, yeah maybe. Considering how many people flock to these places for pictures and proof, there should be more proof that they exist, in my opinion.
Idk GIF by VidCon

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Whereas I am open-minded, I do tend to agree with you. If it was 1 or 2, yeah certainly, but now there are supposed to be families of them living in every state. I know some areas like the Pine Barrens or like in the Appalachia mountains, there are tons of areas people don't really go, it could be possible but in some areas there isn't that much hiding space, so I think someone would have seen more than the grainy photo or video off in the distance...just saying.
Yes, I can definitely agree with that....

• Digging it

JennyorAlice

Resident Schism
Jun 17, 2024
Soul Shards
As many people that has reportedly saw one while they were out hunting, why hasn't someone shot and killed one by now?

• Agreed

JennyorAlice

Resident Schism
Jun 17, 2024
Soul Shards

It's something that has come up in conversation when my hubby and I have discussed the topic. As long as people have debated the topic (whether they exist or not) and people claiming to see them while they're out hunting, why has no one brought one back by now? He and I are of the same mind. When someone actually brings one in, then we'll consider believing they exist.

• Agreed

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
I don't believe in bigfoot, maybe it existed in the past, but there is no way bigfoot is hiding on earth.

• Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread