fav current TV shows (1 Viewer)

fav current TV shows

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I'm really digging Chicago Med and PD, as well as Grey's Anatomy and FBI! Good stuff!

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I'm really digging Chicago Med and PD, as well as Grey's Anatomy and FBI! Good stuff!
Chicago Med is good and Pd. I’ve been watching them for years. I also watch like Chicago fire. just finished watching Fire country. I like Fbi too. Yellowstone is also good. I’ve been watching 1923, which is a spinoff of Yellowstone as well.

• Digging it

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Chicago Med is good and Pd. I’ve been watching them for years. I also watch like Chicago fire. just finished watching Fire country. I like Fbi too. Yellowstone is also good. I’ve been watching 1923, which is a spinoff of Yellowstone as well.
Oh nice. I saw an episode of Chicago Fire and it was pretty cool. I can't stop watching medical dramas, tho. Starting with ER in the early 90's.

FBI is awesome. I love that chick, the main star. I first saw her on the cop show "Rookie Blue". :D

• Digging it

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Oh nice. I saw an episode of Chicago Fire and it was pretty cool. I can't stop watching medical dramas, tho. Starting with ER in the early 90's.

FBI is awesome. I love that chick, the main star. I first saw her on the cop show "Rookie Blue". :D
Same here! I’ve been watching medical dramas a lot lately. I just finished watching season 7 of The Good Doctor. Transplant is a good medical show too. It’s on peacook.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
Bel Air is up there for me. It's a remake to to the Prince of Bel Air. I'm in the 2nd season about to finish the last few episodes.

I'm also waiting for the next season on Cobra Kai

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Bel Air is up there for me. It's a remake to to the Prince of Bel Air. I'm in the 2nd season about to finish the last few episodes.

I'm also waiting for the next season on Cobra Kai
Cool. I watched the original Bel Air. It really made Will Smith's career! That and the movie Independence Day.

Users who are viewing this thread