legal? (1 Viewer)

legal?

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I found out weed is decriminalized and legal in my state. We ordered some CBD and THC gummies. Yay! hehe

@Cpvr

• Digging it
Reactions: Cpvr

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I found out weed is decriminalized and legal in my state. We ordered some CBD and THC gummies. Yay! hehe

@Cpvr
sweet! They sell cbd gummies out here and cbd joints, but weed isn’t decriminalized yet. I’ve tried the cbd joints. They give you a good buzz😁. I’m not sure when they’ll legalize weed out here. you’ll really enjoy those gummies😎

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
sweet! They sell cbd gummies out here and cbd joints, but weed isn’t decriminalized yet. I’ve tried the cbd joints. They give you a good buzz😁. I’m not sure when they’ll legalize weed out here. you’ll really enjoy those gummies😎
They are mainly for my g/f. Each one has 15mg CBD and 15mg THC. She got quite goofy after just one. lol I haven't tried it yet. We got a pack of 44 gummies (16 oz) for $50 with shipping. :cool:

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
They are mainly for my g/f. Each one has 15mg CBD and 15mg THC. She got quite goofy after just one. lol I haven't tried it yet. We got a pack of 44 gummies (16 oz) for $50 with shipping. :cool:
Lmao! One of my buddies gave me a brownie about a week or two ago and it had some thc wax in it. I ended up passing tf out an hour or two later after he dropped me off at the house. It was strong🤣🤣🤣I want another one soon though!

• LOL!

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Lmao! One of my buddies gave me a brownie about a week or two ago and it had some thc wax in it. I ended up passing tf out an hour or two later after he dropped me off at the house. It was strong🤣🤣🤣I want another one soon though!
hahaha I've never had a brownie. When I was a hardcore stoner, in the mid 90s, I'd smoke a bong every night. I'd get fucked up. Then go on-line, play MMOs or racing games. And I love chatting while stoned. :ROFLMAO:

• LOL!
Reactions: Cpvr

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
hahaha I've never had a brownie. When I was a hardcore stoner, in the mid 90s, I'd smoke a bong every night. I'd get fucked up. Then go on-line, play MMOs or racing games. And I love chatting while stoned. :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t be able to hang with you on the bong hits. they get me too fucked up! Joints and blunts only for me.

• Kittie!!

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
If we ever chilled, joints it would be!! :D
Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

You got that right brother!

• Coolness

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
Weed has been legal here in Canada for a few years. I visit the dispensary every couple of days.

• Digging it

Users who are viewing this thread