Here is a picture of my Assistance Guide Dog, Eden (3 Viewers)

Here is a picture of my Assistance Guide Dog, Eden

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
He is a very hungry, very bouncy two-and-a-half-year-old black labrador. This was actually his first ever trip to a beachDSCF2759.JPG

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
He is, some of the time. Not yesterday, when out on his 'Free Run' he managed to roll in something extremely smelly. There's nothing wrong with my nose, so when we got home he got washed and scrubbed - he was not expecting that!

• LOL!
  • Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
He is, some of the time. Not yesterday, when out on his 'Free Run' he managed to roll in something extremely smelly. There's nothing wrong with my nose, so when we got home he got washed and scrubbed - he was not expecting that!
Ufc 196 Lol GIF by Conor McGregor

• Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
posted earlier on another thread, but here is a picture of one of my older dogs, Ti, up in Buxton getting unusually clean in a stream... Ti in Buxton.jpg

• Awesome!
  • Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
What a lovely canine!! Very pretty coat!! :D
She was a very pretty dog, although she suffered a massive stroke in August '03 which left one side of her face permanently frozen and she could not chew properly after that. For most of her life she was usually scruffy/filthy from all the mud she had been rolling or wallowing about in.

• *is sad
  • Digging it

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
She was a very pretty dog, although she suffered a massive stroke in August '03 which left one side of her face permanently frozen and she could not chew properly after that. For most of her life she was usually scruffy/filthy from all the mud she had been rolling or wallowing about in.
I'm sorry man. :(

• Digging it
Reactions: Ckloraw

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Yeah, I am usually the one who had to try and catch her and dunk her in a large bucket of clean water! Neither was easy to accomplish!

• Holy shit!
  • Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Eden had his nails trimmed recently and he needed the Nurse and myself to sit on him just to keep him on one spot! His legs stuck out one side and the vet was able to get at them with the snippers.

• LOL!
  • Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Awww, Ti and Eden are lovely!

I hope Eden enjoyed his first trip to the beach :) .
he obviously had never been or seen anything like it before! He did not know quite what to do with the sea, I think he was a bit afraid of the waves. But he did have a very cautious paddle when they dropped in size. He spent more time running around the beach and playing with all the dogs on there doing likewise. DSCF2778.JPG

• Awesome!
Reactions: zoldos

Users who are viewing this thread