your favorite Hellraiser? (2 Viewers)

your favorite Hellraiser?

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I love them all, of course. Favorites being 3, 6, and the new "reimagining". :)

• I love it!
Reactions: Ckloraw

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I think I only saw the first one and it scared the bejesus out of me. If I saw the second one, I must have fainted or something....trying to remember.o_O Maybe I'll like them now. That was a long time ago when I watched the first one in the theater.

• LOL!
  • That's scary!
Reactions: Ckloraw and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I think I only saw the first one and it scared the bejesus out of me. If I saw the second one, I must have fainted or something....trying to remember.o_O Maybe I'll like them now. That was a long time ago when I watched the first one in the theater.
At the theater?? Lucky!! I missed it there, but saw 3 and 4 on the big screen. After that they went straight to video. lol

They didn't scare me at all. I love it! If you see the second one (which I highly suggest), make sure it's "Unrated" version. There's a lot of extra gore. hehe

Ckloraw

Resident Schism
Jun 1, 2024
Soul Shards
I think the 7th is my fav, that is Deader. I do like Hellworld too. Of course, the first 3 always have a special place in my heart. The others I will watch, of course, as a fan of the franchise. Revelations, I don't know what they were trying to do. I did, actually, like Judgement. The re-imagining, the new one put out not too long ago. I actually liked.
Art Film GIF by hoppip

• Agreed
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I think the 7th is my fav, that is Deader. I do like Hellworld too. Of course, the first 3 always have a special place in my heart. The others I will watch, of course, as a fan of the franchise. Revelations, I don't know what they were trying to do. I did, actually, like Judgement. The re-imagining, the new one put out not too long ago. I actually liked.
I like Revelations since the guy was killing girls. Did I just say that?? šŸ˜® lol

• LOL!
Reactions: Ckloraw

Users who are viewing this thread