up all night (1 Viewer)

up all night

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I spent the better part of 3 days almost non-stop building the new site. I love it!! Honestly, I never liked Session 9's interface! lol

Bayer 04 Dancing GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
I also lose track of time when working on my site. I pulled a few all nighters. It's fun customizing, and bringing my ideas to life.

• Digging it
Reactions: Web Diva and zoldos

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
If I do not get to sleep by 11.30 pm, and Eden at least an hour earlier, then we are both complete grouches the following day...

• Digging it

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Oh yes. I could spend all night just messing with shit. But then my g/f gets mad because she wanted to binge a TV show, so I have to be careful. :ROFLMAO:
This is exactly what I was doing a few nights ago. I was messing with the templates on VPL and finally figured out where everything was. I usually don’t mess around with the templates, as I leave that to my partner who stays in Australia, but I got bored and decided to mess with it 🤣🤣🤣.

• LOL!
Reactions: Web Diva and zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I finally got the templates just right here. So now trying to focus on content. But we've been binging some computer games (co-op) so I've neglected the forum lately. hehehehe

• Digging it

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I live on my own, although i have my Guide/ASsistance dog Eden around me to help and organise my day. And also when we turn in for the evvening.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos and Web Diva

Web Diva

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I can relate to everyone's comments. I can get very manic when I get focused on my websites trying to resolve an issue or create something new. I won't leave the keyboard until I've figured it out, that is if I can. If it's a stupid bug in the platform, I get really irritated that I spent so much time to resolve it and in the end I can't.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

Empire

Resident Schism
Sep 6, 2024
United Kingdon
Soul Shards
Three days none stop without sleeping to build this site ;P I ended up taken 4 weeks or allowing myself 4 weeks on my end XD - I just uploaded my new site myself that's been a month in the making hahaha

When I start getting into something I can't stop myself even that I look at the time and HAVE to stop, But it's nice to stop and take a break

• Awesome!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Three days none stop without sleeping to build this site ;P I ended up taken 4 weeks or allowing myself 4 weeks on my end XD - I just uploaded my new site myself that's been a month in the making hahaha

When I start getting into something I can't stop myself even that I look at the time and HAVE to stop, But it's nice to stop and take a break
The 3 days was just the visual appearance. There was much more work internally. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread