Do you like sleeping with music? (1 Viewer)

Do you like sleeping with music?

Ja sa bong

Resident Schism
Sep 7, 2024
Soul Shards
I find it very difficult to sleep when there's any kind of sound on around me. I know some people can sleep with music on but it's not working for me. If music is playing in my room, I'll never sleep until it stops.

Do you find it easy to sleep with music playing?

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
No, I can’t sleep if there’s any noise around me, including music. I like peace and quiet when I’m trying to fall asleep. That’s when I sleep best.

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Musc is nice and soothing to listen to during the day for me. I have fallen asleep to it a few times though, or semi-dozed off.

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I used to play music 24/7 if I was home from work and had the day off, but it sometimes made me have strange dreams. Now I like just background white noise. Like a fan blowing. I don't like it completely silent.

Krissycakes09

Schism Staff
Schism Admin
Resident Schism
Sep 9, 2024
Soul Shards
We have white noise in our bedroom and we have a AC in the living room.
I sleep in the living room most nights as its hot and I like the colder temps.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
We have white noise in our bedroom and we have a AC in the living room.
I sleep in the living room most nights as its hot and I like the colder temps.
We have a nice window AC in our main room. My g/f and I sleep there with a big fan running. The two bedrooms (her Mom and brother) both have their own window units. The central air died last Summer. :(

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Eden always listens to a musical radio station at night or when I go out and have to leave him on his own during the day

• Digging it
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
Whatever is on the local radio stations that we can tune in to - modern popular (no heavy metal). His is a very old analogue radio with a hand-tuner, had it for yonks. Oscar used to use it and I think Ti before him. Must be at least 20 years old
Coolness! Non-digital like your burner phone? LOL

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Coolness! Non-digital like your burner phone? LOL
Well, what can I say? I am an old-fashioned sort of guy. Also I get very little benefit money to get by each month, so I have to save the pennies mainly for food and keeping warm. I don't have much money to spare for new I.T. stuff so I make do with items from years ago which I have managed to somehow keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread