How many kids do you want? (1 Viewer)

How many kids do you want?

Ja sa bong

Resident Schism
Sep 7, 2024
Soul Shards
Assuming you're not married yet but you're working on getting married as soon as possible, have you paused and thought about how many kids you want to have with your partner?

If you review this critically, how many kids would be ideal for you to have in your marriage?

Krissycakes09

Schism Staff
Schism Admin
Resident Schism
Sep 9, 2024
Soul Shards
We wanted 2. Even had the names for both the boy and girl. Donna Lynn and Vincent Michael. ♥️ But we've decided that I shouldn't have kids cause of my physical and mental health.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I don't want kids. I'd be too paranoid about them. I also have severe mental illness, and I'd never forgive myself if that was passed down to my kids after how hard it was for me.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
But we've decided that I shouldn't have kids cause of my physical and mental health.
Sorry Sophie Turner GIF by Team Coco

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
Looking back, I wish I could have had more. But my wife and I had blood incompatability problems, which meant there was always about a c.90% of a miscarriage. In the end we had two bad ones before the end of the 3rd month, but at least we were lucky with my daughter who was born and always has been very fit and healthy, and now even has a daughter of her own.

• *is sad
Reactions: zoldos

Users who are viewing this thread