How often do you walk your dogs? (1 Viewer)

How often do you walk your dogs?

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
I try to walk my dogs at least 3 times a day, or whenever they let me know they need to go out.

How about you?

xj900uk

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I walk Eden regularly even when we are not 'working'. He always gets several pops as well + a short walk around an adjacenet field - no nasty roads or antyhing to cross so we can get there without using his harness.
About 2 or 3 times a week we go to the nearby park, usually with someone in order to meet up with his mates and he can have a right game. 'Free Time' it is known to working dogs and he really does need to unwind and let off steam. And also search the park for those pesky squirrels, he knows they are hiding somewhere.
Lately there is an escaped ex-domestic rabbit which has made its home in the trees, he can smell it but can neve rfind it.

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
I walk Eden regularly even when we are not 'working'. He always gets several pops as well + a short walk around an adjacenet field - no nasty roads or antyhing to cross so we can get there without using his harness.
About 2 or 3 times a week we go to the nearby park, usually with someone in order to meet up with his mates and he can have a right game. 'Free Time' it is known to working dogs and he really does need to unwind and let off steam. And also search the park for those pesky squirrels, he knows they are hiding somewhere.
Lately there is an escaped ex-domestic rabbit which has made its home in the trees, he can smell it but can neve rfind it.
hehehe Get that rabbit!!

Users who are viewing this thread