Elon Musk Neurolink (1 Viewer)

Elon Musk Neurolink

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
What are thoughts on it?

I think it's crazy to get a chip implanted into your brain.

Cpvr

Resident Schism
May 30, 2024
Soul Shards
I'm interested in the tech. I doubt we are that far advanced. And what exactly is it supposed to do? I'm very curious!

So far it’s only been tested on one person.
Neuralink is in the process of testing its device, which is intended to help people with spinal cord injuries. The device has allowed the first patient to play video games, browse the internet, post on social media and move a cursor on his laptop.

https://www.bluebadgeinsurance.com.au/blog/neuralink-chip-what-is-it-can-it-cure-paralysis/

Musk wants Neuralink to not only connect the brain to tech, but to restore neural activity in damaged parts of the brain and body. This would enable those with spinal cord injuries to move their limbs, and could effectively cure paralysis, blindness, mental illness, and neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. The long-term ambition is for the technology to allow humans to compete with artificial intelligence

• Digging it
Reactions: Bawse and zoldos

Bawse

Resident Schism
Jul 9, 2024
Soul Shards
badass GIF by Redneck Island
They already have humans that had a neurolink implanted. It's pretty wild.

Empire

Resident Schism
Sep 6, 2024
United Kingdon
Soul Shards
This implant thing is just a castle of cards that will fall once everyone realizes that it is easier to design a working brain implant than to make said implant stay safely inside of people's bodies without being a major health hazard. It doesn't mean that it's impossible to do but it's all smoke and mirrors

• That's scary!
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Schism Admin
Resident Schism
May 29, 2024
the Ether
Soul Shards
This implant thing is just a castle of cards that will fall once everyone realizes that it is easier to design a working brain implant than to make said implant stay safely inside of people's bodies without being a major health hazard. It doesn't mean that it's impossible to do but it's all smoke and mirrors
You don't think it's real?

Users who are viewing this thread